First, get a free wallet!
Next, enter your wallet address!
How does it work?
- Every Nano account has it's own blockchain. This is different from Bitcoin, where all transactions get added to a single shared blockchain.
- Nano transactions are peer-to-peer. You don't wait for transactions to get added to a shared block, so transactions are almost instant.
- Transactions are asynchronous. Double spend attempts are quickly settled by balance-weighted node voting that doesn't affect other transactions.
- To prevent spam, Nano uses Proof-of-Work from the sender instead of a transaction fee. Wallets can pre-compute this work so there is no delay.
- Nano is so lightweight that anyone can run a node. One transaction fits into a single UDP packet & uses 8 MILLION times less power than Bitcoin.
Get more Nano!
Want to learn more?